Model 1895Starting at $745.00 MSRP
- 45-70 Gov't.
- 4-shot tubular magazine
- Lever action; side ejection; solid-top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety
- American black walnut pistol-grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield finish; swivel studs
- 22" barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20" twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- 40 1⁄2" long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 7 lbs. approximate weight
The tried-and-true configuration of our famous 45-70 Gov’t rifle. It features a 22” barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling, an American black walnut pistol-grip stock and fore-end with cut checkering and swivel studs.