Model 1895GSStarting at $896.00 MSRP
- 45-70 Gov't.
- 4-shot tubular magazine
- Lever action; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety
- American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; ventilated recoil pad; tough Mar-Shield finish; swivel studs
- 18.5ʺ barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20" twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount.
- 37" long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 7 lbs. approximate weight
Lightweight and hard-hitting, this lever-action carbine is the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides.